Sustainable Design ArchitectOpening: Jul. 31, 2017 / Closing: OPEN
We are currently looking for a Design Architect to take on a leadership role in our growing New Orleans Based Studio.
Duties will include:
- Collaborate with their design team in development of concept design through completion of construction for a project, to produce buildings that promote human health and have a positive environmental impact.
- Responsible for execution of project working with Project Director and/or Manager
- fluent in English, spoken and written (2nd language is an asset)
- experience with tools (such as daylight simulation, climate analysis, carbon accounting) that inform building design choices that promote human health and have a positive environmental impact
- strong conceptual design and idea origination skills
- ability to work independently generating multiple design options for further discussion by the design team
- ability to prepare, develop and edit drawings, 3D models, and other documents relating to the design
- requirement: Revit, Adobe Suite, Office Suite
- have technical competency; understanding and detailing building systems.
- min 2-5 years in a Project Architect and Design focused role.
- ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines efficiently and budget time
- ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- a flexible and open attitude toward a collaborative working style
- great interpersonal communication skills
- has all legal permits and visas required to work in USA
- professional degree in architecture
- minimum 2-5 years of experience in a Design focused role
- experience on built and published projects
- Architectural License, WELL and/or LEED certification are assets
In addition to an aptitude for design and superior problem-solving, candidates must be highly motivated, have the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and possess a willingness to assume both project-wide and office-related design leadership responsibility.
Please send your CV and portfolio with references as a PDF (no larger than 5MB) to email@example.com. Enclosed letters of recommendation are welcome as well. No phone calls will be accepted.