Accounting CoordinatorOpening: Feb. 08, 2019 / Closing: OPEN
Eskew+Dumez+Ripple (EDR) is a New Orleans based group of architects, designers and thinkers operating within the fields of architecture, interior environments, research and urban strategies. A recipient of the 2014 Architecture Firm Award, EDR has created a national reputation for designing spaces that are programmatically thoughtful, technically sophisticated and provide immersive memorable experiences. Our commitment to enhance and protect both the cultural and natural environments of the communities we serve is evident in the beauty and technical craftsmanship of our designs and the long-term sustainability of our projects. We are currently looking for an Interior Designer for our growing New Orleans Based Studio.
We is currently seeking an Accounting Coordinator to work with our Administrative team. The Accounting Coordinator will assist the Director of Finance in preparing and processing receivables and payables, miscellaneous accounting tasks and office operations.
- Update project information based contracts and proposals on fee summary sheets and in accounting system.
- Prepare draft client invoices for Director of Finance review and approval. Generate and distribute client invoices.
- Initial Review of consultant invoices for entry based on contract requirement and project status, enter after approved.
- Credit Card reconciliation and entry.
- New & Terminating Employee setup, orientation and administration.
- Administrative responsibilities including reception backup.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Professional Communication skills
- General operation of standard office equipment
- Flexible, independent worker willing to work as part of a team
- Account experience in analyzing and processing transactions